Weeks Nine Goals
This is a bit of an “in between” week as we wrap up audio. In the evenings, we’ll be tuning in to d106 Radio to listen to each other’s radio shows. In addition, we’re going to make a concerted effort to get out there and read and comment upon each other’s work. Finally, you’ll be picking one assignment you’ve already completed this semester and revise it, improve upon it, mix it up, etc.
Assignment: Daily Creates
Radio Show Tune In and Reflection
Assignment: Radio Show Reflection
Revisit Your Work
Assignment: Revision Reflection
Assignment: Comment like you've never commented before
As of this moment, there are 369 comments across all our sites; how high can we get that number by the end of the week?
Question of the Week
What’s one thing you definitely couldn’t live without during the apocalpyse? How would you go about obtaining it?
Assignment: Weekly Post
- Tune it during the broadcast of your show and make sure at least one group member is on Twitter to answer questions
- Tune into at least one other show broadcast
- Complete your final radio reflection post
- Complete three Daily Creates
- Revise, rework, remix one 3,4, or 5 star assignment you’ve already done and write a reflection post about it
- Comment, comment, comment
- Write your weekly post and answer the QOTW.